- CDN optimized loading performance making your player load over 1.6 seconds faster
- My Files Menu allowing you to manage all of your uploaded files
- Dropbox Supported videos
- SMPT Integration UI
- Billing Page UI
- Watch page created. The home page for your video.
- Wistia video migration
- Vimeo video migration
- YouTube video loading, id extraction
- Global search issues
- SMTP validty testing
- Deletion of files fixes
- Account cancellation cleanup
- Improved Themes and Colors selection
- Saving Branding Preferences
- Upload and unsaved changes confirmations
- Account expiration countdown
- Unified storage location
- Supporting HTML in notifications
- Purchase quantities
- Overlays display
- Billing data accuracy
- App sharing settigns
- Overlay image sizing issues
- Login issues resolvedSocial Sharing Improvments
- Cross-browser and cross-device optimization of display features and player controlers.
- v3 Accounts Migration
- Timezone selections
- Affiliate Program
- Feedback Implementation
April has been a really busy month here at vooPlayer and we are really excited to present you with the newest additions, latest fixes and upcoming features.
Wistia & Vimeo Account Migration
With an understanding that migrating an account and all of its’ videos from another platform is a very time consuming process we dedicated significant amount of effort this month to ensure taking that step is as painless as possbile.
CDN Player Performance Optimization
We have recently released a major update to our architecture which ensures that all vooPlayer users have their players load much faster. On average this will save over 1.4s loading time for every vooPlayer video.
The update applies to all new videos or for older videos with the newly provided links.
New Watch Page
The watch page for viewers is a completely new feature, which we introduced so that you can maximize your promotional efforts by customizing the experience for your viewers even further.
On the new Watch Page you will be able to customize headlines, add custom HTML, facebook comments, etc.
To learn more about it everything about it please review the watch page documentation.
Finishing the BETA and moving forward
As a lot of you know in the last couple of months we’ve been in the closed BETA testing period, which is now coming to an end. We’ve been able to collect a lot of valuable feedback and would like to thank everyone who participated. This of course means that soon vooPlayer v4 will gradually roll out to public, with previous vooPlayer users being prioritized.
That’s it for April, we have a lof of existing things planned for May. Stay tuned.